Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Relationships are too complicated for me. I hate to be one of those cryptic bloggers, but the only thing I would have energy now to talk about is another reality TV show... which would make this well on its way to becoming a reality TV blog! And there are simply way too many already excellent ones out there. televisionwithoutpity, for example.

So I'll spare myself and my three readers the effort... and steer my thoughts for sleep instead. Today has been a daze of microwaved coffee, work, and signals seriously crossed during phone conversations.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you, Julie, and I miss you. If you should feel the need to procrastinate, I suggest theovereducatednymoho blog. It's quite good, especially when you're met with the desire to not grade plagarism exercises, not read _Utopia_, and not do sundry other things that you, in theory, should be doing.

~ Another tired, not starving 'cause she just ate an uber fatty blueberry scone, grad student (o sea, allison)

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home