Friday, February 29, 2008

Follow-up on the Marrieds

I just noticed that some of my exes are starting to get married! It's disturbing in a detached sort of way. In a 26-year-old sort of way. If you're 26 you probably understand-- it's not about envy. I'm not interested in marriage at all at this stage of my life... but somewhere in my mind, I heard a vague Yikes! from within the second I found out. It was still enough to give me pause.

It was also enough to make me re-appreciate the humor of my friend who just got married to his arranged bride:

Sorry for the delay in reply, have been procrastinating, difficult to me at home in Calcutta and focus on work and normal life. Married life is fine, not as bad as I thought it might be, though what Eddie's mom said is not true.

OK take care.

That dude is so awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home