Thursday, September 28, 2006

tyler florence, will you marry me?

Hi,

My name is Julie Huang and I am a poor, literally starving graduate student from Yale University.

I grew up in the DC area where pho (vietnamese noodle soup) is plentiful and cheap. As a college student, it was a filling, delicious staple to my diet. A year ago, I moved to New Haven, CT to go to graduate school at Yale University. Despite New Haven's diverse population and variety of ethnic restaurants, there is nowhere to get an excellent bowl of vietnamese noodle soup. I can handle the daily beratings from my advisor, the lack of sleep and living off of a measly grad student stipend. . . but I can't survive without my Pho! My roommate is also a huge fan of pho... we even found T-shirts online that have bowls of pho on the front-- these we wear with pride.

I am writing to see if Tyler would come do one of his famous food interventions here in New Haven, CT. If Tyler could show me and my roommate how to cook our own bowls of pho, it would be un-pho-gettable! :)

Love,
Julie & Tina
Two starving grad students

3 Comments:

Blogger Viksit said...

god GOD. un-pho-rgettable? *groan*
whats with your fascination with FN anchors anyway? :)

4:25 PM  
Blogger The Huang said...

You're just jealous! he'll flirt with you AS he cooks you dinner-- you really can't top that in a man! :)

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He'll even touch your ass while he spoon feeds you brazilian feijoada.

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home